Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Baking for Britain

Especially for those who luv cooking / baking. This site looks good but I need to try baking according to the receipes. I was having the traditional biscuits (honey & oat) I bought from Harrods during my holiday and colleagues said that's really delicious. ahmm - that's v true if you're in a not-very-hot weather and feeling super bored in office. hahaha.

So I tried to find the receipes and failed but I got this. Maybe I should try:

Baking for Britain
http://bakingforbritain.blogspot.com/
2005_11_01_bakingforbritain_archive.html



2 Comments:

Blogger mausekopf said...

if you have an oven, let me bake my lovely apple crumble! i haven't baked any since i graduated from law school ...

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home