Thursday, August 24, 2006

How to make Tiramisu



After trying making cheese cake, the next one should be Tiramisu. I should say its the variation of a simple cheese cake but sometimes the Tiramisu we tried could vary pretty much.

Some could have a v alcoholic middle layer and soft cheese layers, but many have thick and firm cheese layers with almost no Kahlua soaked in the middle layer.

This video looks nice and at least I'd know how long I've to fold those mixtures and how it looks like... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger mausekopf said...

be careful with the raw egg yolks. i attended a court hearing concerning the use of raw egg yolks which resulted in someone getting sick (samonella). After hearing what the expert said, I think I'd better skip the tiramisu...

5:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home