Saturday, July 29, 2006

To Increase Revenue

I did a rough calculation and I doubt whether the revenue would just be merely about 75-80% as what the seller has stated.

So my next steps are:
  1. To observe the success factors (there should be some) of the competitors around
  2. To refine the product types
  3. To explore the possibilities of prolonging the working hours on potential markets: dinner time / Sundays

Still I don't really think that its a money losing business but if we have to treat it as an investment we could not go there and work on ourselves if our goal is to obtain information on this business model and expand it if it is proved to be successful.

For bullet #1 I need to go there again but to the competitors' restaurants. For bullet #2 I have some thoughts in mind. The product types have to be simple and easy to be remembered. It is getting me very excited actually, hahaha. I should try making some dishes at home. :p

For bullet #3 it is not a very urgent thing because we still could do it even after we have acquired it. The problem is whether the forecast is as optimmistic as we thought.

Please feel free to leave comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home