Monday, July 24, 2006

Site Visit - Jul 23, 2006

I went to the site with J & P today. It looks fine and hope that it's a good start. Probably I need to find a priest to agonize the shop for ourselves. :p

So we have the following tasks to do:
  1. To find out which part composes most of their revenue
  2. To solve the problem that we have to appoint a shop manager
  3. How we could monitor the business
  4. How we could learn making all those products in the shortest period of time and how we could manage it efficiently
  5. To find suitable investors
I have the answers to these questions in my mind:
  1. Site visit again this week during weekdays when it opens
  2. It's the hardest part. 've discussed it with P and I'd post an ad on newspaper to check what qualities the people in the market could have
  3. It's the hardest part. Maybe a CCTV? P agreed to it.
  4. It's another difficult part. How? To learn it and teach the chef we'd hire later?
  5. It might be the easiest on but still... we need to.
Is there more questions?

The situation now becomes more straightforward. We need to do these step by step and then negotiate with the seller. I guess I'd like to meet the seller when you're in the US, would you have any objection against it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home