Monday, July 24, 2006

In search of limit

I tried to start to write something in xanga.com and I didn't have the patience and consistency to continue. Hope that I won't give up that easily this time.

It's always a dilemma to decide whether to start writing a blog or not. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really want to reveal my mind before other people. However, its also worthwhile to let more people know about my mind and give some comments to refine my ideas.

Now came the chance. It's a business plan project. I want to write down my idea flow and thus I'd review them easily and my partners could also understand that as well.

It's always said that I'm not v suitable for starting a business 'cos of my characters and my astrology sign setting. Rather risk-adverse, I have insufficient bravery and insufficient capital, haha. Yet... for the future, it worths a try before I'm too old (probably I'm too old now but I just dun realize it.)

I'm reading Jimmy Lai (黎智英)'s new book, 我做生意的心得 (The know-how of how I do business). He's talking a lot about politics in this book but I understand that he wants to let the readers know how the political environment in China could affect its economic growth. anyway. That's not what I want to talk about. I want to talk about what's the punch line today for me: '
我到底自己身發掘出多少潛質? 一生到底多少恩 典?' p.93 (how much potential I could find from myself? In my life how much grace from God I could manifest?) - and it gives today's title: In search of limit.

I love freedom. That's why I read law. It tells me where my limit could be. That's why I started a business. I want to have financial freedom. When I know that $$ could flow into my bank account when I'm sleeping, I guess that's when I have financial freedom.

Let's see how far I could go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home