Monday, April 30, 2007

嚴守止蝕

I thought about putting this topic in blog but I gave up for a while 'cos 'm doing some other things. Yet when I MSNed with Anna we talked about this topic - then I know I should type it up here.

I discussed with mum about stock picking today and she just wonder why I bought 910 (China Grand Forest). She said even if you pick that, when it dropped, you'd better sell them and get them back later when its cheaper.

E.g. I bought 910 at 1.1 and if it dropped to 1 we'd just sell it. Then get it back at 0.8 or 0.9.

Of course it involved more commission and transaction costs but its a safer way to do so 'cos you never know how low it'd drop.

Maybe that's what Cho Yan Chiu always ask people to '嚴守止蝕'. I need to write it up to make this idea rooted in my investment philosophy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home