Sunday, October 22, 2006

Astrology Forecast for Pisces - Oct 2006

You are now being challenged to grow and to evolve, sometimes by being asked to deal with challenging situations that are completely unanticipated. By responding to those types of situations, you reveal your character, true feelings, and values, and you may also discover your true life's purpose. Sometimes we can't imagine how we will feel in certain situations - not until we are in them. Your sign is a highly pensive, philosophical sign, and this quality helps you deal with change better than most. - from Susan Miller's Astrologyzone

I have been a fan of Susan Miller for quite a long while although I found that for a period of time her forecast is not very accurate (at least to me). Well, or as a Catholic I should not be a fan of an astrologer. Anyway - I have my own reason. :p

I also read this from S's blog:

還沒長大

有這種缺點的男女,不願意表現出成熟負責任的態度,結果迫使他們的伴侶扮演父母的角色。哥林多前書十三章11節說,「我作孩子的時候,話語像孩子,心思像孩子,意念像孩子,既成了人,就把孩子的事丟棄了。」耶穌希望我們有赤子之心,但不是幼稚,你要找一個成年人做伴侶,一個可靠的人。當你和一個不可靠的人在一起,最後一定會對他失去信任和尊敬。還沒長大的另一個症兆是消極、沒有原動力,人生沒有方向,總是遲遲不肯做決定。有一些男女在事業上雄心勃勃,卻連賺錢養都不夠,銀行沒有儲蓄,孩子沒有足夠的教育費...;如果對方總想不勞而獲,他就是還沒長大。

That's really true. It is good to be a kid, especially when you want to escape from something uncertain, or something you do not want to see and want to face. Being a follower of Christianity sometimes I'd just think that 'cos Jesus said that if we want to go to Heaven we have to be like kids. Yet it doesn't mean that its to stay acting and behaving like a kid. Its just that we have to have 赤子之心.

So... what's that all related?

Its that I'm in a situation that I have to face some uncertainty, which has been told in Susan's forecast for October, and I know I'm quite determined this time not to avoid it, though, I still have fear in facing them. It's my habit to think the dark side, the negative side inevitably for something I do not know. Some people could think positively and get fun from it. But that's not me. I tend to use the teaching above to tell myself that I should be a kid and then mis-interpret its meaning with intent.

Maybe its time I pray intensely for God's help. It'd be a positive development but I'm just being too worrisome. :p

Let's say Hail Mary together:



Hail Mary,
Full of Grace;
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Salesian Fathers used to teach us to seek help from St Mary. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home